Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I enjoyed this simple 2 point breakfast - and it was a great way to use up some feta and spinach too! The original recipe used chopped tomatoes, which I didn't have. Recipe source: WeightWatchers.com
- 1 egg
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese (I used low fat feta)
- In a small bowl combine first 5 ingredients (egg - salt).
- Spray a small skillet with Pam and head over medium heat.
- Add egg mixture to skillet, cooking until bottom of eggs is firm (5-10 minutes). Flip omelet and cook other side until set (3-5 minutes).
- Put cheese on one half of omelet and flip over other half.
- Cut in half to serve.
This is a nice quick and easy breakfast. Healthy, too. I made one with eggs for husband and I made mine with eggbeaters. Both were great. I had a few black olives leftover so added them. Tomatoes would be great on it, too. Made for ZWT9.
Lovely breakfast for DH along with some tomatoes. Made for the Unrulies Under The Influence ZWT6. Thanks for posting this, dear co-Unrulie :)
Great tasting omelet. The spinach, oregano and fat free feta give so much flavor that you forget it is mostly egg whites. Served with Maple Bran Muffins and Spiced Christmas Coffee for an absolutely perfect breakfast. Thanks so much for the post.