Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love spinach and artichoke dip, and I always look for new ways to make it...this is a way I have never before seen it done!
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen spinach, chopped, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (4 ounce) packagecrumbled feta cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 teaspoons garlic, finely diced
- In a large bowl, mix together the spinach, feta and cream cheese, artichokes, dressing mix and garlic.
- Combine with clean hands until well blended.
- Form the mixture into a log or ball shape, then place on a serving plate, serve with bagel chips.
I skipped the ranch mix and used a mix of parmesan and mozzarella instead of feta. Turned out very well!