Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Found this online at cooks.com I used to make a very similar recipe that I had missplaced so am posting this here. prep and cook time are estimate
- 8 ounces rice noodles (rice sticks)
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup canned chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup tamari soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chili paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 3⁄4 lb pork loin, cut julienne
- 1 medium onion, cut julienne
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and cut julienne
- 8 stalks celery, cut
- 1⁄2 head napa cabbage, shredded
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, minced
- Cook noodles until tender but firm.
- Do not overcook.
- Drain and toss with 3 tablespoons oil; set aside.
- Mix stock, soy sauce, vinegar, chili paste and sugar in small bowl.
- Stir fry pork in wok.
- Add onion, set aside.
- Stir fry the rest of the vegetables but cabbage.
- Combine pork and onions, vegetables, cabbage, cilantro and the sauce.
- Mix well.
- Can be served hot or cold.