Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Your guests will love this easy but tasty appetizer cracker spread. Can be made ahead and kept refrigerated. Just bake (may need a few extra minutes of baking if cold from the frig) and serve with ice cold beer or your favorite cocktails.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup monterey jack pepper cheese (jalapeno)
- 1 (6 ounce) bagfrozen cooked baby shrimp, thawed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green olives
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- Combine softened cream cheese, sour cream and cumin. Mix well. Add cheese, shrimp,(save a few for garnish) and olives. Mix well.
- Spread evenly into a 9 inch pie plate. Sprinkle with pecans. Bake in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with reserved shrimp. Sprinkle with paprika. Serve with crackers, garlic melba rounds or tortilla chips.
What a wonderful dip! I used black olives (just my preference)instead of green. My guests loved this and next time I'll double the recipe. Made for Alphabet Soup Game. Thanks ugogirl!
This was very tasty! I could only find 8 oz bags of shrimp and didn't want leftovers so just used it all. Also replaced pecans with walnuts (what I had on hand). Thanks for the recipe ugogirl!