Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs 10 mins
These are great spicy ribs. They are good for when you are watching football or when you are in the mood for a spicy dish
- 3 lbs pork country-style pork ribs
Spicy Barbecue Sauce
- 1⁄3 cup margarine or 1⁄3 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 pepper
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- Heat oven to 325°.
- Cut ribs into serving pieces.
- Place meaty sides up.
- In a rectangular pan cover and bake for about 2 hours or until tender; drain.
- Pour sauce all over ribs.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes longer.
These are absolutely delicious! The whole family loved them, the sauce was yummy and the pork so tender. Very easy to put together also. Thanks for sharing!
This was awesome! My boyfriend and I are on the Atkins diet so this was perfect. To cut down on the cooking time, I made the sauce first, pan fried the meat, then poured the sauce back in during its last 5-7 minutes of cooking. I also threw in lots more cayenne pepper and replaced the vinegar with tabasco since my rice vinegar had sugar in it. Delicious, thanks again!