Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I had this dip at my friend's 30th birthday party. It was a hit. It was all gone before the night was over. It is has sweet spicy flavor.
- 1 can black beans (drained)
- 1 package cream cheese (cut into small squares)
- 1 jar raspberry salsa
- 1⁄2 cup red onion (optional, I have made it w/o)
- 8 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese (shredded)
- layer in that order, bake 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes until the edges are bubbling.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
This dip was a big hit at my family's holiday get together. I plan to try it with other fruity salsas (peach or cranberry come to mind).