Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
A frequent snack for me includes a healthy dip and some raw veggies. Since I also enjoy the combination of orange with savory spices or peppers, this dish from Cooking Light really appealed to me. Another untried recipe posted for the Zaar World Tour.
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained
- Drop parsley, onion, and garlic through food chute with food processor on, and process until minced.
- Add orange juice and remaining ingredients, and process until smooth.
- Serve with pita triangles or crudite.
Very good! Not my favorite hummus recipe, but still very tasty.
i absolutely LOVE this hummus! before i let it sit and set for a bit, i was a little put off with how "untraditional" it tasted, but wheww! let those flavors meld, and you have one FANTASTIC batch of hummus! very, very delicious!! thank you, so much!
This turned out really well