Recipe by LexingtonMom
Flavorful but not picante. It's nice to prepare the marinade the night before, then have only to grill chops after work. I serve with white rice to soak up sauce.
- 4 -6 boneless pork chops
- 1 cup vegetable juice cocktail (V8)
- 3 tablespoons chopped onions
- 3 tablespoons green peppers, chopped
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (1 ounce) packet Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 drop Tabasco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Make marinade of all ingredients. Place chops and marinade in ziploc bag and refrigerate at least 8 hours (or overnight).
- Pour marinade sauce into microwave-proof bowl.
- Grill chops on medium high heat for 12-14 minutes, turning once (or you can broil in oven 4-6 inches from heat).
- Microwave marinade for two minutes. Stir and repeat. Serve as a side sauce with chops and rice.