- 1 1⁄2 lbs beef, venison, slice into thin strip while partially frozen (or whatever you have)
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon A.1. Original Sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
Directions See How It's Made
- After cutting the meat into thin strips, marinate for one day in the refrigerator in the mixture of soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, A-1 sauce, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and liquid smoke flavoring.
- After marinating, put on racks with a pan underneath and dry in a warm, 160 degree over with the door ajar for 6-8 hours.
- This jerky keeps for weeks when kept dry and cool.