Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a recipe that I put together on the spur of the moment cause I didn't have any pizza sauce in my pantry. It actually turned out wonderful. If you like meaty and spicy medium sauce you will enjoy this on your pizza or even on a plate of spaghetti.
- In a frying pan fry up the Italian Sausage.
- Add the minced green pepper,onion and garlic and brown til no longer pink. Drain.
- Return back to pan and add the remaining ingredients and simmer 30 minutes on medium low heat, stirring occasionally to thicken sauce.
- You can use this on pizza dough or on a plate of spaghetti.
- NOTE: may add more or less water while simmering and if not thick enough add alittle more corn starch to your taste.