I made this for my Husband John. Made it with no food coloring just orange peppers.By all means go ahead and use your favorite peppers and chilies. This makes almost 8 cups. Use any size of jars you like. I make in smaller jars to give away for gifts during the holidays.
- In a blender add 1 cup vinegar and peppers and onions.
- Blend till pureed.
- In a large pot add all except pectin.
- Bring to a rolling boil while stirring constantly.
- Rolling boil for 15 minutes.
- Stir in pectin.
- Bring to boil and stir for 1 more minute.
- Ladle into hot sterle jars leaving 1/4 inch head space.
- Adjust caps onto jars that rims are wiped clean of jelly.
- Process in a water canner for 10 minutes.