1/2 Photos of Spicy Hot Pepper Jelly
I made this for my Husband John. Made it with no food coloring just orange peppers.By all means go ahead and use your favorite peppers and chilies. This makes almost 8 cups. Use any size of jars you like. I make in smaller jars to give away for gifts during the holidays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a blender add 1 cup vinegar and peppers and onions.
- 2Blend till pureed.
- 3In a large pot add all except pectin.
- 4Bring to a rolling boil while stirring constantly.
- 5Rolling boil for 15 minutes.
- 6Stir in pectin.
- 7Bring to boil and stir for 1 more minute.
- 8Ladle into hot sterle jars leaving 1/4 inch head space.
- 9Adjust caps onto jars that rims are wiped clean of jelly.
- 10Process in a water canner for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Jellies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jellies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Hot Pepper Jelly
Serving Size: 1 (2815 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 727.5
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 184.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 177.5 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: