Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe on the Texas Beef Council web site. I haven't yet had the chance to try it but am posting this at the request of a Zaar member.
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle beer
- 1 tablespoon coarse grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place steak (s) in a zip-type plastic bag, and pour marinade over steak (s).
- Turn to coat.
- Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
Very good marinade for beef. I used it on a sirloin tip roast. Thanks for posting!