Italian Beer Marinade for Chicken
- Ready In:
1 1/2 cups (approx)
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Pour over chicken pieces, toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- Grill or bake chicken as desired (for boneless and skinless chicken breasts grill for about 4-5 minutes each side).
Join The Conversation
I thought this was delicious. My sister said she could taste the beer and she doesn't like beer.she said 4 stars. I could not taste it. I used Yuengling Beer. I also used both boneless skinless chicken breasts and chicken thighs with skin and bones. I marinated them for about 10 hours. They were moist and yummy.