- 1 tablespoon medium curry paste
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 potato, diced
- 8 ounces ground beef
- 14 ounces chopped tomatoes
- 5 cups beef broth
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Sizzle the paste in a large saucepan with the onion for 3 minutes until softened.
- Add the carrots and potatoes and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the beef and increase the heat, sear well.
- Now add the tomatoes and broth. Season with pepper and simmer gently for 30 minutes.
- Process half the soup until smooth and return it to the saucepan, stir well. Check the seasoning and ladel into bowls.
- Serve garnished with chopped cilantro.