My Private Note
pound c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350-degrees F.
- 2Grease and flour 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- 3Sift flour.
- 4Resift flour (flour is sifted twice) with baking powder and salt.
- 5Set aside.
- 6Combine next six ingredients (sugar- allspice) in large bowl.
- 7Beat on high speed for 5 minutes or until light.
- 8Reduce mixer speed to medium and add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition.
- 9Add dry ingredients alternately with milk, beginning and ending with milk.
- 10Pour batter into prepared pan.
- 11Bake for 1 1/2 hours or until toothpick test comes out clean.
- 12Cool for 10 minutes before turning out onto cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spice Pound cake
Serving Size: 1 (1054 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4008.3
- Calories from Fat 1857
- Total Fat 206.4 g
- Saturated Fat 124.7 g
- Cholesterol 1139.6 mg
- Sodium 2055.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 500.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 302.0 g
- Protein 50.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: