- 1 lb spaghetti, break in half
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, sliced in half, can use cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 2 1⁄4 ounces sliced black olives, drained
- 8 -12 ounces low-fat Italian salad dressing, depending on how wet you want it
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- salt, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water until completely cool; drain again.
- Place cooked, cooled spaghetti into a large bowl; mix in tomatoes, onion, cucumber, bell pepper, and olives.
- Whisk together salad dressing and seasonings and pour over salad. Toss to coat well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.