Chilled Spaghetti Salad
This is great to bring to Pot Lucks....but always remember to keep some home for yourself. It makes alot and it's so good. It looks pretty too!!! I'm always asked to bring this to gatherings.
- Ready In:
- 1 (1 lb) box vermicelli (break in three's)
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 1 (2 5/8 ounce) jar Salad Supreme dry seasoning (Mccormicks spices)
- 2 bunches scallions, diced (tops & bottoms)
- 3 tomatoes, cut into small pieces
- 4 stalks celery, diced
- Cook vermicelli (remember to break into three's).
- Drain vermicelli.
- Add all ingredients and mix well-- Put in refrigerator overnight and viola!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I made this using GF spaghetti and it turned out really wonderful.<br/>So simple and easy to make, with all ingredients on hand in the pantry and fridge and a bonus that you can make it a day before, all ready to serve with no fuss the next night.<br/>I also used red onion instead of green and the family really loved this.<br/>Thanks for posting such a great recipe Boca Pat.1Reply
This is a great dish. It always reminds me of my grandma. I've had this for a party and used this exact recipe. I really enjoy it with the vermicelli but I had some rotini pasta to use this time. It's still delicious! I also used red onion instead of green. I halved this recipe because it's just for the two of us and we'd never to be able to eat the amount this recipe makes. I'll be enjoying this for the next couple of days. Thanks for posting.1Reply
see 9 more