1/9 Photos of Spaghetti Rosti With Tuna
This is from Lesley Waters (UK TV-Chef) 'Easy Ways to Success-Healthy' cookbook. It can be served hot or cold, so it makes it ideal for lunch boxes or picnics.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the spaghetti al dente, according to directions.
- 2Drain and rinse under plenty of cold water, drain again and put aside.
- 3Heat the oil in a large non stick skillet, which has to be suitable to put under the broiler/grill.
- 4Fry the onion over a medium heat for approximately five minutes, then add the garlic and cook for another minute.
- 5In a large bowl combine the pasta, tuna eggs and onion/garlic mixture.
- 6Season to taste with salt and pepper, you can also add some oregano or basil if you like.
- 7Pour everything into your skillet and top with cheese.
- 8Cook on top of the hob, without stirring, until the eggs are nearly fully set, about ten minutes.
- 9Place under a preheated medium grill/broiler and grill until fully set and starting to brown.
- 10It's good cut into wedges and served with a salad.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti Rosti With Tuna
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 511.9
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 277.4 mg
- Sodium 474.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 39.4 g