Toasted Breakfast Wraps
This is a recipe from Lesley Water's (UK TV-Chef) 'Simple Ways to Success- Healthy' cookbook. I haven't tried it myself yet, but it looked like a great breakfast recipe to share and by posting it here at least i won't forget to try it! ;)
- Ready In:
- In a small bowl mix the honey with the fruit.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan, preferably griddle pan over medium heat.
- Divide the fruit between the tortillas, spooning it into the middle of each.
- Roll up the tortillas and fold over the ends to make a wrap.
- Place the wraps seam side down into the pan and cook for two minutes on each side, until nicely toasted.
- Serve immidiately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
These really tasted great, although I think just a touch of cinnamon would be an improvement. They're quite sweet, and I think the cinnamon would off-set that to some extent. Also, an indication of the size of the tortilla would be great. I needed more tortillas than the recipe indicated. Still, these were easy, fast, and great for a summer brunch.