Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
OK, its not really Mexican, but it's tasty and spicy! This will fill you up for sure! Feel free to make more spaghetti than is called for, because that is just an estimate.
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 32 ounces ground beef or 32 ounces buffalo
- 4 ounces green chilies
- 2 ounces jalapenos
- 4 -5 garlic cloves, minced
- 14 ounces beef broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cardamom
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 bay leaves
- 46 ounces tomato juice
- 17 5⁄8 ounces spaghetti
- Put the spaghetti in a pot of water and boil it. When it starts boiling, put the spaghetti in the pot and cook until the noodles are at your preferred level of toughness. Put the noodles to the side.
- Caramelize the onions in a separate pan on medium heat. After that, add the meat and change the temperature to medium-high. Add the garlic and peppers to the mix.
- Continue sauteing and add the beef broth to the mix.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients. After the mixture comes to a boil, pour it over the noodles and enjoy!
This is the ONLY way to have chili. this rocks!!