Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I had to post this as a delicious and healthy dip. This is a take off of southwest eggrolls. takes only 10 minutes to put together and is delicious
- 2 cups cut up cooked chicken
- 1⁄4 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup canned corn
- 1⁄2 cup canned black beans
- 1⁄4 cup jalapeno, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese (or similar)
- Mix all in pan on stove top in order given over medium heat. Add cheese last and let it melt and turn off heat.
- Serve with tortillas (I like hint of lime tortillas) or crackers.
This was great! I used cooked fajita-seasoned bell peppers and onions in place of the onion powder and the whole dish was really good. I made wraps and really enjoyed this!