Southwest Black Bean, Corn and Rice Salad
photo by dishedanddressed
- Ready In:
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried chipotle powder (optional)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable broth
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 4 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked black beans (1 can, drained)
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix spices, oil, broth and vinegar in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until everything is combined and mixed with the dressing. This is best if left to chill in the refridgerator 1-2 hours before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!