Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A taste of salmon with a southern Kick
Make and share this Southern Salmon Patties recipe from Food.com.
- 14 ounces pink salmon (skinless and boneless)
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon seasoning (Everglades seasoning)
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon oil (your prefered brand and taste)
- Mix Salmon, bread crumbs, everglades, parsley, lemon juice, mayo, oil and egg in bowl.
- Form into patties of desired size.
- lightly oil or grease pan and fry on medium to desire on each side (4 to 7 min) or you can grill if you prefer.
- Sprinkle with black pepper if desired and serve with dipping sauce of your choice.
My husband's mother has always made salmon patties. He loved hers above and beyond, but once I made these he said "AWESOME"!! THE BEST I EVER HAD.....I like salmon but never liked salmon patties....I tried this recipe and it was a killer ...now I am hooked!!!
Delicious! Everglades seasoning isn't available locally so I used a blend of spices that sounded similar and served along with a salad and a dollop of mayonnaise on top. It had a nice tang and a great creamy texture from the mayonnaise in the mix.