1/1 Photo of Southern Salmon Patties
A taste of salmon with a southern Kick
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix Salmon, bread crumbs, everglades, parsley, lemon juice, mayo, oil and egg in bowl.
- 2Form into patties of desired size.
- 3lightly oil or grease pan and fry on medium to desire on each side (4 to 7 min) or you can grill if you prefer.
- 4Sprinkle with black pepper if desired and serve with dipping sauce of your choice.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southern Salmon Patties
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 580.3
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 192.9 mg
- Sodium 922.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 48.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: