1/15 Photos of Southern Fried Salmon Patties
Dari Donovan's Note:
Salmon patties are quick and easy. I got this recipe from my son's babysitter many years ago. My son is now 20 and we still eat these at least a few times a month. These are very moist when done.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Open salmon and drain thoroughly. Place drained salmon in mixing bowl and flake evenly with a fork.
- 2Add onion, corn meal, flour, mayonnaise, and egg. Stir until well blended.
- 3Shape the mixture into patties about the size of an average burger or less.
- 4Cook in oil in skillet over medium heat until browned on each side. Turn once while frying.
- 5Note: The mayonnaise helps the patties hold their shape and keeps them from being too dry.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southern Fried Salmon Patties
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.1
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 135.1 mg
- Sodium 516.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 27.3 g