Sherby's Southern Fried Squash Patties
photo by marklynnf
- Ready In:
- Combine the grated squash and onion and mix well.
- Add sugar, salt, pepper, blending completely.
- Allow this mixture to sit for 30 minutes, then drain it well.
- Add the flour and egg and stir well.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan.
- Drop the squash mixture by spoonfuls into the butter and fry until golden brown.
Yummy Yummy Yummy... If you are wondering what to do with your yellow squash, don't go any further then this recipe. It's outstanding and easy to make. Even if you don't like squash, you should try this. Thanks for a great recipe Sherrybeth... and I followed it exactly... won't ever change anything.
see 3 more reviews