- 2 pheasants, serves 4
- 2 (8 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 5 red potatoes
- 2 small onions
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco sauce
- 10 baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- wash and dry pheasants in cold water, repeat this step twice.
- cut up potatoes, carrots, onions into your preferred size.
- put one can of cream of mushroom in bottom of crock pot.
- place pheasant in crock pot.
- place your seasoning and vegetables in crock pot.
- put the second can of cream of mushroom on top of everything.
- place cooker on low and cook for 6-8 hours.
- stir occasionally.
- 1 hour before serving take pheasant out and debone.
- place deboned meat back in crock pot for 1 hour.
- serve and enjoy.