Quick & Easy One Pot Fettuccine Alfredo
photo by Deena Foley
- Ready In:
- 1 (1 lb) box barilla dried fettuccine (or 16oz of your favorite Fettuccine)
- 2 (8 ounce) boxes trader joe's shelf stable whipping cream (or 2 cups of your favorite heavy cream)
- 4 cups water
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- 3 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 (12 ounce) bag of trader joe's quattro formmaggio cheese (or 2 cups of fresh shredded parmesean cheese)
- Place all ingredients except the cheese, in a large pot or pan, and bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Stir, and reduce heat to low-simmer and cover for 15 minutes.
- Remove pot from heat, and stir in cheese. Serve.
- Note: You may wish to add some additional grated cheese, mushrooms, other veggies or chicken to this dish.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!