Recipe by email@example.com
This is another good pork recipe. You also can cut it in half, if you desire.
- 1 lb lean pork, cut into small cubes (I used boneless butterfly pork chops)
- 1 cup beef bouillon
- 2 medium green peppers, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons chopped onions
- 4 slices pineapple, cut into eighths
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice (from pineapple)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown pork in small amount of hot oil or fat.
- Sprinkle well with salt and pepper.
- Add bouillon.
- Cook slowly (covered) for 30 minutes.
- Add green pepper, onion, and pineapple.
- Cook 15 minutes.
- Mix cornstarch, sugar, vinegar, soy sauce and pineapple juice.
- Add to pork mixture, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Cook 15 minutes longer.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over rice (I used boil in a bag, any brand).