Recipe by OahuPat Abrams
From Mary Beth Roe of QVC. A change from the old mushroom soup recipe. My husband also likes to stir in chopped celery and more grated cheddar.
Top Review by David B.
Didn't have any mushrooms, used some green beans plus a mix of onions and bell peppers. Skipped the butter and drizzled a little olive oil (extra virgin) and balsamic vinegar over the top. Nothing to get excited about, but it was pretty good and a good way to enjoy tuna fish.
- 8 ounces wide egg noodles
- 2 cans tuna, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom pieces, drained
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons melted margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and drain noodles.
- Return to kettle.
- Stir in tuna, sour cream, milk, mushrooms, salt and pepper, garlic powder.
- Pour into ungreased 2 quart casserole.
- Mix bread crumbs, cheese and melted margarine.
- Sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 35 minutes.