Recipe by Pepper Monkey
I took inspiration for this from a cookbook called "5 Ingredients or less slow cook recipes" I changed up a few things and made this my own.
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) can water
- 3 chicken breasts
- 3 teaspoons italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven to 375 F
- Pour soup, sour cream and water into a bowl and mix well.
- Add italian seasonings and salt and pepper to taste. Remember that the sour cream is already salty so you shouldn't need much salt at all.
- Spray casserole dish with non stick spray.
- Place Chicken in Casserole dish.
- Cover chicken with the sauce you created.
- Sprinkle sliced tomatoes, mushrooms, and green onions on top.
- Cook for 30-45 minutes until the chicken is done.
- The sauce may seperate a little around the edges, but you can stir it up and it will be just fine.
- Serve over noodles or rice.