Recipe by Breez
This is a quick and easy dip for sliced apples, drained pineapple chunks, strawberries, kiwi fruit, mandarin orange segments, grapes, etc. Stir it up and refrigerate for about 12 hours before serving. It's rich and sweet, and just maybe you'll get someone to eat a lot more fruit if they have this dip handy. HINT: Save canned pineapple juice and use it to dip (then drain) apples and other fruit that might turn dark, so they won't discolor on the fruit platter.
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese (room temp)
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
Directions See How It's Made
- For easy mixing use a large bowl.
- Stir the cream cheese with a fork, then mix in the marshmallow creme.
- After mixing well, stir in sour cream and blend well; place in a covered container in the refrigerator until serving time.
- The mixture will thicken after being refrigerated for several hours.