Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
This recipe could easily be veganized
- 1⁄3 cup canola oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup soymilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Whisk all the wet ingredients together in a medium bowl until smooth. Set aside. Whisk dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Spray your bundt pan with cooking spray, or lightly grease. Flour the bundt pan with some of the dry mix, pouring excess back into the bowl when finished.
- Mix wet ingredients into the dry, adding a tablespoon or so of soymilk if needed. Batter will be thick but not dry.
- Pour evenly into the bundt pan and bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool completely before removing from pan.
- Serve with powdered sugar and fresh strawberries.