Chef #482014's Note:
Very similar to soft serve ice cream found at restaurants, fast food places and various stores. You may need to change the amounts based on the size of your ice cream maker/turner!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place milk in electric mixing bowl.
- 2Make pudding according to directions on box.
- 3Add pudding & sugar to mixer, blend well.
- 4Add Cool Whip and Vanilla to mixer, blend well.
- 5Pour mixture into 1 gallon ice cream maker.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for "soft Serve" Vanilla Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (2832 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4434.1
- Calories from Fat 1171
- Total Fat 130.2 g
- Saturated Fat 94.8 g
- Cholesterol 273.2 mg
- Sodium 4282.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 754.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 661.9 g
- Protein 66.8 g