- Ready In:
- Spread pie filling in 9x13 cake pan.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix on top.
- Spread with fork to even it out.
- Sprinkle nuts on top of cake mix.
- Pour melted margarine over all.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in northern Illinois. I work as a Medical Transcriptionist, am also a church organist. I love to cook and bake, knit and sew. I have been the organizer for the churchs fall bazaar luncheon for the past few years. It's wonderful to hear how much everyone likes the food and especially when they ask for the recipes! I try recipes from RecipeZaar out on the guys at work - they love it! They are my guinea pigs (testers) for the church bazaar meal.