If your like me, you'll like these over the crispy version.
Make and share this Soft and Chewy Sugar Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Stir together flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs one at a time, then beat in vanilla.
- Gradually stir in dry mixture just until blended.
- Roll the dough into walnut-sized balls then roll in colored sugar.
- Refrigerate balls for at least 20 minutes or freeze until ready to bake.
- Place cookies 2" apart on an ungreased cookie sheet and flatten slightly with the palm of your hand.
- Bake in a 350°F for 8-10 minutes until lightly browned at the edges.
- Cool on cookie sheet for 5 minutes, then remove to cool on a wire rack.