Chewy Oreo Sugar Cookies
photo by Jacqueline.Ripson
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) box Jell-O Oreo instant pudding & pie filling mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flour
- Mix butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add vanilla and egg and mix until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, combine pudding mix, baking soda, salt and flour.
- Fold dry mixture into wet mixture.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and drop onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for approximately 8-10 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!