The Best Chewy Sugar Cookies
photo by Air Force Mama
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a seperate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add yolks and vanilla, mix well.
- A little at a time, add the flour mixture and mix well.
- Roll into balls.
- Roll the cookie dough balls in the rolling sugar.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- For a fun twist, you can tint your rolling sugar with food coloring or you can use store bought sprinkles to decorate the cookies.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!