Recipe by luvinlif2k
Caramel rolls were a favorite treat growing up in PA Dutch country. These are sinfully delicious and amazingly simple!
Top Review by AmandaMcG
These were amazing!! I used a 12 oz can of biscuits, broke them in half, rolled in balls and put in cake pan on top of the topping. Then I melted the 2 tbsp of butter and poured it on top of them and sprinkled with the cinnamon sugar. This was even easier than the original recipe, and I can't imagine how they could possibly taste better so I'll be making them this way again. You may want to keep an eye on them while they are in the oven. Mine were done in 14 mins. Thanks for sharing this recipe!
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 (11 ounce) can refrigerated breadstick dough
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all topping ingredients EXCEPT pecans in ungreased 9-inch round cake pan.
- Stir until well mixed; sprinkle with pecans and set aside.
- Combine 1 tablespoon sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and set aside.
- Unroll dough and separate into 12 strips.
- Spread each strip with 1/2 teaspoon softened butter, sprinkle evenly with sugar-cinnamon mixture.
- Roll up loosely.
- Pinch seam to seal.
- Place rolls evenly in pan and bake for 18-23 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Invert onto serving platter.
- Let stand 1 minute before removing pan.
- serve warm.