1/8 Photos of So Easy Caramel Rolls
Caramel rolls were a favorite treat growing up in PA Dutch country. These are sinfully delicious and amazingly simple!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (11 ounce) can refrigerated breadstick dough
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Combine all topping ingredients EXCEPT pecans in ungreased 9-inch round cake pan.
- 3Stir until well mixed; sprinkle with pecans and set aside.
- 4Combine 1 tablespoon sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and set aside.
- 5Unroll dough and separate into 12 strips.
- 6Spread each strip with 1/2 teaspoon softened butter, sprinkle evenly with sugar-cinnamon mixture.
- 7Roll up loosely.
- 8Pinch seam to seal.
- 9Place rolls evenly in pan and bake for 18-23 minutes or until golden brown.
- 10Cool 5 minutes.
- 11Invert onto serving platter.
- 12Let stand 1 minute before removing pan.
- 13serve warm.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for So Easy Caramel Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.8
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 45.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated breadstick dough