Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
TASTY and DELICIOUS! Your family will love you for this dish! Flavors that blend for a good gravy. Just add a vegetable and you have your entire dinner! Easy preparation!
- 4 pork chops (bone-in or boneless)
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt (Ms Dash or Lawrys)
- salt and pepper
- 2 (10 ounce) cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (4 ounce) French fried onion rings
- 2 1⁄2 cups cooked rice
- Sprinkle pork chops with seasoning salt, salt and black pepper. Place in a baking dish.
- In a medium bowl mix cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, worcestershire sauce and milk. Pour over pork chops.
- Bake covered in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour. Remove from oven and sprinkle onion rings on top. Bake uncovered for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Serve pork chops and gravy over cooked rice.
Very tasty and simple to make! So much better than the standard rice, Cream of Mushroom soup and pork chops!
Really good. Served with egg noodles instead of rice but will try rice next time and there will be a next time!! I also added some garlic and mushrooms. Thanks for the wonderful recipe!!
tasty with pork or chicken. easy. I served it with baby carrotts. Thank you Joanie ;0)