Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe that was given to me by my next door neighbor who makes the most unbelievable smoked ribs....this is the sauce recipe that he uses to baste them..this makes the best tasting smoked ribs around!
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup flat beer
- 1⁄8 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallots or 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Baste on ribs once every half hour while smoking.
Ditto...New to smoking and this recipe ROCKS !! Many compliments so far. The only ingredient I leave out is the liquid smoke...I get enough smoke flavor with my pellets ! Thanks for the post !
This was REALLY good!! Tried in on brisket and tasted great. Thanks for another good recipe.
This is a very good mop sauce. Hubby is really into charcoal grilling and he decided to give this a try on his ribs.It has a very good taste without being over-powering. Thanks for posting KITTENCAL!!