Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
- 170.09 g smoked turkey breast, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 stalk celery, diced
- 1 large potato, diced
- 946.36 ml chicken broth
- 59.14 ml green chili, mild,chopped (canned)
- 453.59 g corn (frozen)
- 118.29 ml cream
- salt and pepper
- Place all ingredients (except cream) in a soup pot.
- Slowly bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer until the vegetables are soft (about 1 hour).
- Whisk in the cream and simmer for 20 minutes longer.
- Serve warm.
TASTY!! I didn't have the chilies and my hubby added flour instead of cream (umm, yeah...) but this turned out GREAT!
great,i doubled the turkey left out thechilies and added 2 carrots
This was really great. I used left over turkey that I had smoked. I served this to guests with some homemade bread and they loved it. Thanks for the recipe.