Recipe by blucoat
This is such an easy recipe that will wow guests. A great party dip! I found it on a great online food blog, "Pinch My Salt".
- 141.74 g can albacore tuna, drained well
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened slightly
- 7.39 ml liquid smoke
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 0.25 ml pepper sauce (like Tabasco)
- paprika (optional) or smoked paprika (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend all ingredients together well using a stand mixer or hand mixer. Taste, and adjust seasonings to your liking. Be careful adding more liquid smoke, a little goes a long way!
- When ready to serve, try adding a light sprinkling of paprika over the top for decoration.