Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From About.com for safekeeping.
Make and share this Smoked Salmon Tea Sandwiches With Dill Cream Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- 2 slices bread (one white, one brown, ends trimmed)
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, minced
- 1 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 2 ounces smoked salmon
- Spread one teaspoon of butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- Mix the dill into the cream cheese.
- Spread the cream cheese on the buttered sides of bread.
- Layer the salmon on the cream cheese on one slice of bread, and cover with other bread slice.
- Cut the sandwich on the diagonals to create four triangles.