Open-Faced Salmon Tea Sandwiches
photo by Kim127
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill weed, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 12 slices rye cocktail bread
- 1 medium cucumber, cut into 24 thin slices
- 6 slices smoked salmon, cut crosswise in half
- grated lemon peel
- fresh dill sprig
- Combine sour cream, cream cheese, dill weed and lemon juice in small bowl; mix well. Chill for 1-2 hours.
- Spread sour cream mixture evenly onto bread slices.
- Top each with 2 slices cucumber and 1 piece salmon.
- Garnish with lemon peel and fresh dill.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 3 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p> </p> 8724397"