Recipe by Rabia
Top Review by I'mPat
A delicious breakfast thank you Rabia. I did it as 1 serve using 2 large eggs which I gave a light whisk but my pan was just a tad to hot for by the time I got the light cream cheese and smoked salmon the bottom had set so it turned out more as an omelette than a scramble but still an excellent and filling breakfast with a slice of buttered wholemeal/wholegrain toast.
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 3 large eggs (or 2 large eggs and 2)
- 1 large egg white
- 1 ounce smoked salmon, cut into thin strips
- 1 ounce cream cheese, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, finely chopped
- fresh ground black pepper (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add eggs and allow to set, 10 seconds.
- Sprinkle salmon, cream cheese, and chives over eggs.
- Scramble until just cooked, about 1 minute, being careful not to overcook. Season to taste with pepper, if desired.
- Serve hot.