1/2 Photos of Smoked Salmon Party Roll-Ups
2 hrs 15 mins
Very colorful and delicious appetizer that looks as great as it tastes. Kind of sushi looking. Chill time includes 2 hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cream cheese and feta. Spread evenly on the tortillas.
- 2Top evenly with spinach leaves and salmon.
- 3Roll up tortillas tightly; wrap individually in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- 4To serve, remove plastic wrap,. Cut each roll up crosswise into 12 pieces. Arrange on serving dish.
- 5Note: You could also substitute ham for the salmon. And if you cannot find the green tortillas, you can use regular. It's just prettier with the green/spinach tortillas.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Salmon Party Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 45.1
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 12.6 mg
- Sodium 137.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: