Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Very colorful and delicious appetizer that looks as great as it tastes. Kind of sushi looking. Chill time includes 2 hours.
- Mix cream cheese and feta. Spread evenly on the tortillas.
- Top evenly with spinach leaves and salmon.
- Roll up tortillas tightly; wrap individually in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- To serve, remove plastic wrap,. Cut each roll up crosswise into 12 pieces. Arrange on serving dish.
- Note: You could also substitute ham for the salmon. And if you cannot find the green tortillas, you can use regular. It's just prettier with the green/spinach tortillas.