Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I got this recipe from smokercookingsecrets.com, "Try these Rosmary Garlic Pork Chops Recipe for a simple yet tasty twist on pork chops. The key is to use fairly thick chops and marinade them. You really need to watch the temperature on this recipe or they can get overdone and tough in a hurry." I'm new at smoking and it seems to pretty simple and difficult to mess up!
- 4 -6 thick boneless pork chops (3/4-inch to 1-inch, what ever you can fit in the smoker)
- 2 cups olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves
- fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- Salt and pepper the chops to taste.
- Place the chops in a large glass or plastic container
- Pour the marinade over the pork chops, make more marinade if needed.
- Marinade over night, turn once.
- Remove the chops from the marinade.
- Let the oil drip off and wipe off the garlic and rosemary leaves.
- Place on a smoker preheated to 225 degrees.
- Smoke until just done. 160 degrees.