2 hrs 20 mins
pumpkin tart's Note:
I got this recipe from smokercookingsecrets.com, "Try these Rosmary Garlic Pork Chops Recipe for a simple yet tasty twist on pork chops. The key is to use fairly thick chops and marinade them. You really need to watch the temperature on this recipe or they can get overdone and tough in a hurry." I'm new at smoking and it seems to pretty simple and difficult to mess up!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Salt and pepper the chops to taste.
- 2Place the chops in a large glass or plastic container
- 3Pour the marinade over the pork chops, make more marinade if needed.
- 4Marinade over night, turn once.
- 5Remove the chops from the marinade.
- 6Let the oil drip off and wipe off the garlic and rosemary leaves.
- 7Place on a smoker preheated to 225 degrees.
- 8Smoke until just done. 160 degrees.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Rosemary Garlic Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1249.3
- Calories from Fat 1088
- Total Fat 120.9 g
- Saturated Fat 19.4 g
- Cholesterol 123.9 mg
- Sodium 92.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 40.1 g