Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The perfect warm and spicy dish for a cold night.
Make and share this Slow Cooker Turkey Chili. recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄2 lb 93% lean ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 cup mushroom, diced
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed tomatoes
- 1. Spray skillet with nonstick spray.
- 2. Add onion and garlic powder. Cook until just browned.
- 3. Add ground turkey and cook, stirring regularly, until cooked through.
- 4. Transfer turkey and onions to slow cooker.
- 5. Add remaining ingredients and stir.
- 6. Cook on high 3-4 hours or on low 6-8 hours.