Recipe by Miss_Elaine
This recipe came from Sandra Lee's Semi-Homemade. I am waiting to try it, but am putting here for safe keeping. Let me know how you like it!
Top Review by puppitypup
Loved it! The flavor is wonderful and the texture perfect. Elaine, I was in a rush and dumped all the ingredients in before reading the instructions, but it turned out perfectly anyway. Thanks for a keeper!
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box corn muffin mix
- 3 cups milk
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup dark molasses
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together pudding mix, corn muffin mix, and 3 cups of milk until thickened, about 2 to 3 minutes; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients. Stir into pudding mixture until well combined. Transfer to slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 1 hour. Turn slow cooker to low and stir. Cover and continue cooking for 1 more hour. Stir, cover and cook for 1 hour more.