Easy Lime Souffle
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons of fresh mint, finely chopped
- 2⁄3 lime curd
- 1 cup prepared vanilla pudding (2 jello-type pudding cups)
- 1 1⁄2 cups egg whites
- nonstick cooking spray, butter flavored
- Combine mint, curd and pudding.
- Beat egg whites with electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Fold 1/3 egg white mix into curd mixture. Repeat with the next third, then final third.
- Coat 4 ramekins with butter flavored cooking spray and sprinkle with sugar.
- Divide souffle mix between 4 ramekins.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with powdered sugar or whipped cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY